Epink Re-Meshed Frame Exchange Program
The Epink Frame Exchange Program
The Epink Frame Exchange Program Difference.
The Epink Frame Exchange Program ensures our customer receives the highest quality aluminum frames that have undergone extensive inspection at every stage of the factory refurbishment process. Our Factory Refurbished Frames are constructed using the latest high quality meshes, adhesives and techniques available in the industry. Our Factory Refurbished Frames are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same standards of performance as new frames at a fraction of the cost.
10 Point Frame Refurbishing Process:
- Granite Slab Testing for Straightness and Flatness
- Mechanical Debris Removal
- Sand Blasting
- Chemical Bath
- Two Up Stretching
- Saati Pneumatic Bi-Directional Stretcher Cylinders.
- Two Phase Digital Newton Tension Testing
- Visual Backlit InspectionHeavy Duty Corrugated Protective Packaging.