All purpose solvent and water resistant photoemulsion.
- Red one part pure photopolymer emulsion with universal ink resistance
- Exposes 8X faster than typical two part emulsions features/benefits
- 45% solids and high viscosity for easy coating and good bridging on all mesh counts
- Universally resistant, can be used with solvent based, UV, and water based inks, yet is easy to reclaim
- Recommended for use with discharge inks as is, without using diazo or catalyst for stencil hardening
- Can be used with Diazo 11 when extra sharpness is required for high resolution
Directions for Use:
- Handle under yellow safelight or low wattage tungsten lights.
- Avoid exposure to daylight, quartz/halogen lamps, cool white fluorescent lamps or discharge lamps.
Sensitizing and mixing:
- Emulsion is presensitized during production and does not require mixing.
Mesh Preparation & Degreasing:
- Degrease and abrade new mesh with Saati Chemicals Direct Prep 1 in order to optimize stencil adhesion; dry and store the screen in a dust free, dry environment prior to coating. For more applications, thoroughly degrease the mesh prior to use with Saati Chemicals Direct Prep 2.
Drying & Storage
- Thoroughly dry the coated screen at a maximum temperature of 104°F (40°C) in a dust free, dark or yellow light area, with the substrate side facing down to optimize stencil quality. Coated screens should be stored in a dust free, dry, safelight environment.